Showcase your service center's compliance with ANSI/EASA AR100
It has been proven that electric motor efficiency can be maintained during repair 和 rewind by following defined good practices. EASA has developed an international accreditation program for service centers based on the sources of these good practices, 即 ANSI/EASA AR100: Recommended Practice for the Repair of Rotating Electrical Apparatus 和 the Good Practice Guide based on the 2019 和 2003 Rewind Studies of premium efficiency, 能源效率, IE2(以前的EF1)和IE3电机, by EASA 和 the Association of Electrical 和 Mechanical Trades (AEMT).
获得EASA认证, service centers undergo third-party evaluation to assure that they are using prescribed good practices to maintain motor efficiency 和 reliability during electrical 和 mechanical repairs of electric motors. The program accomplishes this by use of independent, third-party auditors.
Three-phase, squirrel-cage motors that are repaired in accredited service centers. As such, the scope of the program includes mechanical repairs as well as electrical rewinding.
- Designed to assure usage of prescribed good practices
- Helps maintain motor efficiency 和 reliability during repair
- Covers 23 categories 和 more than 70 criteria elements
(See the 审核清单及说明 for details)
- External audits are conducted by independent, third-party auditors
The cost to enter the program is $300 for members, $1500 for non-members (退还的)，必须在选择核数师之前支付. The enrollment fee includes a supply of 100 认证 Program motor labels which will be shipped to service centers that successfully complete their initial third-party (on-site) audit. 额外的标签可以购买. 每三年一次, 在随后的第三方审计之前, a 退还的 renewal fee must be paid ($300 for members, 非会员1500元).
EASA-sanctioned审计师 will charge applicants separately for external (on-site) audits. Audit firms may also charge for reviewing 和 approving annual internal audits. 有关定价细节，请与审计人员联系.
Successfully completing the EASA认证 process will give you:
- Company listing as an EASA-Accredited repair firm on EASA’s website.
- The EASA-Accredited logo appearing on the company profile in “寻找会员” lookups on EASA’s website.
- A customized EASA-Accredited logo for use on your website, 信头, 线卡, 以及所有的宣传材料.
- The right to place serialized EASA Accredited Repair labels on accredited repairs. (You’ll receive 100 labels at no charge when your accreditation is approved; additional labels are available for purchase in packages of 100.)
- A customized EASA认证 Certificate for your office 和 a PDF copy for use in your marketing materials.
- A press release that announces your accreditation 和 explains the importance of EASA认证 for maintaining or improving the efficiency 和 reliability of repaired motors.
- Announcement of your accreditation in EASA’s newsletter, 电流, 以及欧洲航空安全局的社交媒体平台.
|The 欧洲航空安全局认证计划 utilizes a checklist consisting of 23 categories for more than 70 m和atory criteria elements. The auditor evaluates each criteria line item for evidence of conformity by review of applicable service center repair documents or by observation of service center practices. Review of the calibration status of associated equipment is also performed by the auditor. (Note: Calibration requirements apply to all instruments included in the required equipment list. 然而, instruments not in the required equipment list are not required to be calibrated because they are outside the scope of the program.)
The criteria for the 欧洲航空安全局认证计划 are based on the good practices found in ANSI/EASA AR-100: Recommended Practice for the Repair of Rotating Electrical Apparatus 和 保持电机效率的良好操作指南. Service centers wishing to become accredited should download, 阅读并熟悉这些出版物.
ANSI / EASA ar100 - 2020
Based on the 2019 和 2003 Rewind Studies of premium efficiency, 能源效率, IE2(以前的EF1)和IE3电机
Guía de Buenas Prácticas Para Conservar la Eficiencia del Motor
Basada en los Estudios de Rebobinado de motores de eficiencia premium, energetico eficientes, IE2 (antigua EF1) e IE3 realizados en 2019 y en el 2003